If you have a problem with your compressor, it may cause air ride system failure. Leakage in the suspension system causes this type of problem.
A week air ride compressor can reduce journey comfort and unable to keep the vehicle level. But if you choose the best air ride compressor, it will give you impressive vehicle handling, and you will never experience a stiff journey.
Two types of air ride compressors are available in the market right now for the vehicle. The cheap one is the switch type, which connects to the car battery. Switch-type air ride compressor system is suitable for personal vehicles.
The durable one is a proportional air ride system, which is expensive but easy to install. Therefore, the balanced air ride system is the best choice for heavy-duty vehicles used for commercial purposes.
Proper maintenance comes first to justify the durability of an air ride system before cost and other things.
- Upgraded replacement - this air compressor replaces and improves on the original part for certain Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles
- Enhanced technology - features advanced thermal protection software to prevent future burn out
- More durable - addition of protective membrane prevents moisture intrusion
- Complete repair - brackets, dryer, air filter boxes, sealed sound isolation shielding, wiring harness and connectors included
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
- Viair Authentic 444C Single Chrome Compressor 200 PSI Max
- Comes with Compressor, Filter Mount, Extra Filters & Mounting Hardware.
- Does not come with any relay, Pressure switch or wiring
- Comes with 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty against all types of Manufacturing defects only
- [Vehicle Fitment-1]: Compatible with Chevrolet Avalanche 2007-2013 V8 5.3L, Avalanche 2007-2009 V8 6.0L, Suburban 1500 2007-2014 V8 5.3L, Suburban 1500 2007-2009 V8 6.0L, Tahoe 2007-2009 V8 4.8L, Tahoe 2007-2014 V8 5.3L, Tahoe 2008-2013 V8 6.0L, Tahoe 2008-2009 V8 6.2L
- [Vehicle Fitment-2]: Compatible with Cadillac Escalade 2009-2013 V8 6.0L, Escalade/Escalade ESV 2007-2014 V8 6.2L, Escalade EXT 2007-2013 V8 6.2L
- [Vehicle Fitment-3]: Compatible with GMC Yukon 2007-2009 V8 4.8L, Yukon 2007-2014 V8 5.3L, Yukon 2008-2013 V8 6.0L, Yukon 2007-2014 V8 6.2L, Yukon XL 1500 2007-2014 V8 5.3L/V8 6.2L, Yukon XL 1500 2007-2009 V8 6.0L
- [Reference Number]: 949-099, 949099, 10395825, 15056494, 15070878, 15101577, 15254590, 15296756, 15949881, 19299545, 20837299, 20930288, 22941806, 23282712, 25913289
- [Customer Support]: 1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee; Being sturdy and brand-new, this air suspension compressor is the ideal replacement. Please get in touch with us at any time if the product has any quality issues, such as damage or isn't appropriate for your automobile.
- 12 Volt and 20 Amp Max Draw
- 1.75 CFM 100% Duty Cycle @ 100psi
- Includes 22" Stainless Steel Braided Hose & Check Valve
- FIT FOR:Universal.(air tools, air suspension,vehicle tires, motorcycle tires and more)
- FUNCTION:For all your air compression needs on the job or simply for everyday life.
- ADVANTAGES:100% quality assurance tested, more responsive, less expensive, easier to install.
- CONTENT: 1 x Air Suspension Compressor Kit.
- SUPPORT: At PTNHZ, if you have any question about our product, please contact us right away, we can handle any problems.
December 3, 2023
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for Jack to explain the functionality of the tool. Richer test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.