If you are a professional car mechanic or want to find minor car errors in your home, then you have come to the right place.
Now the topic endures, which one is the best Autel scanner at the cheapest cost? Today, we will look at the top 10 scanners to help you diagnose humble problems in your car.
Today Autel scanners work fine on most car brands. Their manufacturers update their complicated codes continuously over time so that new cars can expose their difficulties.
An Autel scanner supports basic functions. You can solve common issues using the diagnostic codes. These problems are ABS, SRS, engine transmission, brake system, exhaust system, fuel system, light system, and wiper system. Besides, you can reset your Abs Light Without Scan Tool.
Before I suggest that you are looking for an OBD2 scanner for Mercedes, this article is not for you.
Update: Autel MaxiAP AP200
It is a Bluetooth Auto OBDII Diagnostic Scan tool that works with the ios & Android operating system and different from other OBD2 scanners. In addition to SAS, DTC, ABS Bleeding can provide 25 more types of services.
- Compatible: It is compatible with any new car after, 1996 including Asian, Suzuki, Isuzu, Nissan, Honda, European, Audi, BMW, Sprinter, etc.
- Power source: 1 AA battery needs to operate this scanner.
- Function: The Autel MaxiAP AP200 has many functions. These include DTC, Check the status, VIN, CVN, EBB, Oil Life Reset, SAS, PDF, O2 sensor test, I / M Readiness, Live Data, and all ABS-related benefits.
- Update: The Autel MaxiAP AP200 scanner runs on apps that allow free and lifetime free updates. The app can run on the latest iOS 13 and Android 10 operating systems.
Which is better to buy, Bluedriver (Non-Autel) or AP200? What is the difference between them?
Ap200 will give you good solutions to fix basic problems and provide advanced features. But the limitation is that you have to renew it again.
But Bluedriver will give you lifetime support at absolute purchase on any car. It also has advanced features.
Our comparison Table:
Types Of Autel Scanners
Various types of Autel scanners are available in the store. OBD2 scanner quality depends on price variations, touch screen, and minor features. Mainly, there are two types of scanners:
- Handheld OBD2 scanners.
- Wireless OBD2 scanners.
But, these come in different varieties and features.
- Some scanners include built-in speakers, more conventional cameras, and flashlights.
- Others have the Android operating system.
- Some types of Autel scanners have full-screen display features.
- Autel Scanners include an excellent processor plus a long-life battery.
- Even, Some of them have an internet connection facility.
However, no matter how different the model is! The only goal is to fix the car’s issues and solve them. How to use an OBD2 scanner is the main point for newcomers.
Yet, you need to purchase updated Autel scanners for more features and multiple types of sensors.
Expensive Autel Scanners & Comparison
- Autel MP808TS Review & Comparison Among MP808TS vs MK808 vs DS808K
- Autel DS808K Review & Comparison Between MP808TS Vs DS808K
Reviews Section: Top 10 Best autel scanner
- Autel Al319 is compatible with domestic, Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer OBD II, EOBD compatible cars.
- Advanced features, including the One-Click I / M emissions readiness key, perform testing on active vehicle monitors to confirm if DTCs are present.
- Standard features include live data, graph records, frame data views.
- Easy to install.
- Minor languages such as English, Spanish, French are Includes.
- The importance of this Autel scanners is that it is grease & water-resistant.
Autel Autolink Al319 (Updated AL329) is a cheap product in the market. Its basic function is straightforward. Also, it is the best for beginners.
Even, Its lightweight and rugged design are so convenient that you can use it easily. The device does not have extra features, but it has all kinds of points to do the necessary task.
The Autel scanner has nothing to do besides advanced code, but you can easily do all simple tasks.
- Autel Maxilink ML619 supports Rover, Ford, Audi, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Acura, and all the cars that are 1996 and newer models.
- Autel ML619 scan tool supports full OBD ii function and helps the ABS codes systems such as airbag diagnostic functions, ABS Warning Lights, Abs Bleeding, and SRS Warning Lights.
- This Autel diagnostic scanner is updatable and upgradable through the internet.
- Its unique feature is After diagnosing; you can use the DTC definition function to help you determine the root cause of your car.
This model is proper for you if you are looking for the best Autel OBD2 codes reader. Ml619 tablet Autel scanners weigh about 1.95 pounds, just like the others, and measures 7.3 x 10.2 x 3 inches.
You can use it easily and also vary the price on Amazon and buy it wisely.
- This Autel Autolink AL619 OBD2 scanner can only work with 12 volts.
- This Autel scanner shows error codes with details
- Also, It supports Control Area Network (CN).
- Even this device includes all 1996 and newer vehicles sold in the United States, including domestic, Asian vehicles, and European cars.
This type of Autel scanner is standard, which will easily catch your tastes. The Autel AutoLink AL619 OBDII / EOBD Scanner is specifically designed to work with next-generation vehicles.
This device weighs 2.05 pounds and has Product Dimensions 7.83 x 4.11 x 1.48 inches. The after-sales service of this device is excellent.
Timely software updates are available, and customer service is open 24 hours a day.
Abs & Srs
The ABS diagnostic testing procedure is straightforward.
- At first, read the User Manual.
- Turn on the ignition first, but do not start the engine.
- Then, turn on the scan tool and wait for the main screen to appear.
- Select the Abs & Srs icon on the net.
- Autel AL619 can read and clear ABS and SRS Warning Lights.
It has excellent regional coverage of a particular vehicle manufacturing. From the Vehicle Building screen, select a specific vehicle manufacturer and press the OK button.
4. Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool
- All 1996 and newer US-based and 2000 and newer EU-based OBD2 supported vehicles.
- Android Os 4.4.1 (Kitkat)
- Include ABS Bleeding, SRS, Engine, Transmission codes.
- Brake System
- You can download updates directly with WiFi (No need extra TF card).
- Emission System, Fuel system,
- Light system, Wiper System Brake Bleed, and Oil Reset basic Features are available.
If you are watching for the est DIY Autel OBD2 scanner and want to get excellent service at an economical price, then Autel MaxiCOM MK808 this model is for you. Its price in the market is costly.
This Autel scanner includes EPB, BMS, SAS, some of the primary functions used for security and efficient systems maintenance.
If you are looking for Obd2 Scanner with Abs & Srs also Ecu Programming, you can skip this model considering its basics will not work correctly.
Even this diagnostic tool will give your vehicles complete detection for ALL systems.
This device comes with an 8-inch display screen that will make your use more comfortable. The most important thing is the 12-month warranty and one-year online update.
There is also a refund within 30 days. This one consumes only 3.7-volt power cause it has 1 Lithium Polymer battery.
5. Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Scanner
- supports almost all 1996 and newer vehicles
- Show Real-time graph data.
- This Autel OBD ii scanner supports freezes frame data.
- Displays full description of any fault. No need to search basic code definitions online.
- You can also do an O2 monitor test and component test.
- As usual, see live data, read abs codes, erase manufacturer codes, and retrieve I/M status.
The Autel OBD2 AutoLink AL519 is a bit similar to the AL319 model. But it has some variations. It weighs 2 pounds and requires 12 volts to run the scanner.
If you find an excellent Autel OBD2 scanner to fix your car, this is the most desirable for you.
Among the basic features that You can select in multiple languages, you can customize the device’s monitor as you like and configure it.
The individual unit is English to Metric. You can set and turn off any beep according to your group.
New additions include an LCD and an LED lamp that make your job easier. You can easily update your device without any problems.
6. Autel AutoLink AL329 OBD2 Scanner (Update of AL19)
- It also has unique basic features. Such as One-Click I / M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check.
- Even this diagnostic tool supports reading DTCs, displaying Live Data, Freeze frames.
- You can operate this small device in a total of seven languages. These include English, French, and Spanish.
This device is designing in such a way that you can easily take it in your hand. This small Autel OBD2 scanner weighs only 6.2 ounces, so that you can use it more comfortably.
This device requires a battery-powered 12 volt supply and uses one lithium polymer battery.
The most common is the simple interface that makes your task more convenient. There is no doubt that you will be able to control the code reader very quickly.
Again with this tool, very quickly turning it off to help you detect any potential problems. In these Autel scanners, you will get a 12-month warranty and regular updates as an after-sales service.
7. Autel Maxisys Pro MK908P, Top OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner
The Maxisys Pro MK908P is the best Autel scanner for professionals. This type of Autel scanner programming algorithm is significantly advance. Besides, This diagnostic tool is qualified and measures tiny, only 0.01 ounces.
Although the amount is approximately high-priced, its features and after-sales service are outstanding. If you want to use a bit better quality material, you must pay a lot of prices.
It perfectly fixes your car’s firmware updates and slight problems. You can operate this Autel scan tool with mobile apps. Moreover, These professional tools identify generic codes online for Ford, Audi, and BMW cars. Even different industries use this device.
You can use this quality scanner with all types of Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Aston vehicles.
Its power consumption is meager. Benz Online key Programming, Skoda Guided Roles being Advanced Features; TOYOTA Individualistic.
Also include online Coding and Functions, BMW E and F Chassis Coding Backup & Individualistic, Porsche Online Coding & Individualistic.
If you are looking for the best Autel scanner for BMW, then this module is the best.
8. Autel AL539 OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader
- Reading diagnostic trouble codes (Pending, permanent, current laws)
- It supports almost all 1996 and latest vehicles
- Live data stream & built-in speakers
- Furious buttons & freeze frame data
- Read all vehicle information.
- I / M readiness
- O2 sensor test and On-board monitor test,
- Also, you can do a Component test
- Tests DC and AC voltage.
Autel scanner uses to diagnose vehicle problems and fix the issues. If you are a qualified technician, then this device is more beneficial for your work. This device weighs only 2.3 pounds and includes a charging system.
The Autel AL539 OBD2 is comfier for everyone, not only technicians. It will make your project more accessible.
This device requires a 5-watt powerful battery to run. A lithium battery of 12 volts needs to run this Autel scan tool.
A group of buttons controls the scanners. If you do not like the touch display, you can use this type of design.
This module is cost-effective when compared with other similar results. If you need to visit within a specific budget and work professionally, this device is for you.
You can see more details about the latest prices on Amazon. Now let’s talk about its outstanding features.
9. Autel MaxiDiag Advanced MD808 (MD808 Pro) OBDII Scanner
If you are searching for the most reliable Autel scan tool, MD808 is best for you. Let’s view the full features of this device.
It weighs 12 ounces only, which is simply transportable. Its small size and perfect design make it more attractive.
These scanners use a 2 AA battery that provides the machine most apparently 12 volts. It has a smooth range of functions, so you can efficiently operate this.
It is used for general work, not advanced. All types of oil-related problems solve this scanner quickly. Another feature is the particulate diesel service and forced recovery.
But this device also has some restrictions. You can’t use the Autel MaxiDiag Advanced MD808 scanners between 14 to 140 Fahrenheit. Reaching high and low can ruin the equipment.
The device is also quite helpful in resolving minor car trouble codes. This device is most beneficial when considering the price of the product.
10. Autel Scanner Maxisys MS906 Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool
The demand in the shop is very high. But it weighs 16.61 pounds, which is a bit higher in comparison. It uses a one lithium polymer battery that supplies 3.6 volts of electricity.
Unique points of this device include Full systems diagnosis, Superior hardware, Update online, Good service, Comprehensive functions, Wide vehicle coverage, etc. These further enhance the quality of feature devices. It cannot be failed.
But, Autel MS906 comes with 25 useful service functions after Update, including Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake bleed, PDF, IMMO keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, SEATS, Odometer, Lang change, Headlamp, CHG tire SIZE, TEC learns.
This special range of functions is all-around, reliable, robust, running super fast, time-saving cost-effective for professionals repairers.
Also, MS906 accesses full system diagnostics, involves ABS, SRS, Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Electronic, Engine, Transmission, etc.
It also gives the capability of ECU coding to change programmed options that already exist in the software. So many imaging features will make you more attractive.
How to use the Autel scan tool
If you are a professional car mechanic, you will have a complete idea about Autel OBD2 Scanners. But if you want to use it yourself, you need to know some basic things.
- First of all, with this scanner, you can find out the various faults and software of the car and determine the last problem and find out the solution. New designs of the car are coming out, and this device is updated as much.
- Companies update online at every turn to promote customer value. Launch and Autel are two excellent scan tool brands to buy. If you are looking for a professional scanner but want something affordable, I would recommend Atal.
- How your car dealer or auto repair shop understands what happened to your car while you were driving is known through OBD2 Porter. The best OBD gear not only tells you the faults of your car but also explains the meaning so you can fix it yourself or notify a mechanic.
- Easy setup. If it takes forever to set up the scanner, you probably won’t use it to diagnose any problems initially.
- Again a scan tool is worthless if its results are incorrect because the only thing worse than any data is just wrong information.
- The right scanner can help solve problems by tapping on the car’s engine speed, timing, and other parameters. The numbers are good, but a visual representation of it through graphs is even better, especially if you compare before and after.
- The scanner needs to connect to the OBD2 port of the vehicle for testing. Make sure it is joined correctly and that the device is responding.
- In the case of wireless scanners, you can use Bluetooth or Wifi on the smartphone. But if it is portable, you have to connect with the OBD2 port. There is nothing to worry about this. At the same time, you have to measure the wire or estimate the area of the wireless.
As the car drove, I had to monitor the engine and other systems. Then you can disconnect the engine oil temperature sensor. Finally, the problem needs to be fixed by checking the details provided by the scanner, turning off the check engine light, and deleting the error code.
Then, it remains to be seen whether the scanners can display operating data such as engine speed, time, and cooling temperature. Also, pay attention to whether the device reports the data as numbers, graphs, or auto-style gauges. Our Full & easy guide on How To Use an OBD2 Scanner.
Buying Guide[30 sec]
If you aspire to purchase something first, you have to know the details after reviewing it, comparing it with everything, and getting it. It can be a long process and a waste of your precious time.
That’s why we have made a list of the top 10 considering the experts’ analysis, the quality, and the price of the items. It will make it easier to purchase your Autel scanner.
We have compiled a list of products that are updated in the current market and terms of technology. After all these features, warranty, and facilities after purchase, products have been sorted according to your choice and budget.
Before you buy, you will not forget to see the price on Amazon.
Can an obd2 Scanner change any settings like speed limiter?
An Obd ii scanner can never change the speed limiter settings. In this case, the normal and the latest scanner cannot extend or reduce the speed limit. You can use aftermarket tuners.
Is the Autel scanner easy to use?
Yes, you can use it so easily.
Do these scanners consume more battery life?
No, these scan tools dose not consume battery life.
Who can use it?
Everyone who has their vehicle or car mechanics.
Will this support Audi or BMW cars?
Yes, the latest one supports.
How is their after-sale service?
Some product has a lifetime warranty, and some have one year. Also, they give you a 24-hour customer service
You need more than luck to succeed in the affiliate business. You can choose anyone from above. These all are the best Autel scanner. But keep in mind which ones you require. All of the scan tool collections were tested by the best authorities and users.
You will take a glance at the valid warranty and will consider what kind of benefits you are accepting further.
As a mechanical engineer, it’s easy for David to explain the functionality of the tool. David test most of the tools before writing a review. its help him to learn something new and suggest the best product for you.